Designed to manage your pet daycare, boarding, grooming, training, scheduled service or retail business.
Feature-rich, Modern Business System
PetExec features a cloud-based system. It’s accessible anywhere, anytime. Web-based systems have many advantages over a system loaded onto your computer’s hard drive. You are not limited to one computer location and in the event of your hard drive failure; you will be able to access your PetExec business system from any other PC, Mac, tablet or smart phone with a reliable internet connection.
PetExec allows concurrent users on the system at the same time. Each user may be assigned with a unique user login ID and password.
Hackers and thieves beware! Your PetExec data is backed-up continuously and securely. Secure AES-256 bit High Grade encryption keeps your transaction data safe between your computer and our servers. Additionally all credit card and other information is encrypted inside the database. All PetExec development is executed in the USA with our own programmers, technical experts and end-users experts who have experience in the pet daycare industry.
View additional information about PetExec 3.3.
Features that will keep your pack on track.
- Intuitive, easy to learn, and fun too. Help screens and instructions are included throughout plus chats or emails to our technical service reps.
- Powerful preference settings to customize PetExec to suit your business. Display the most frequently used functions by module right on your dashboard.
- Alternative date formats for international accessibility.
- Twelve (12) new template color schemes to match your every mood.
Golden Paw Coaching
- For additional help, PetExec offers personalized training that will immediately make you feel like part of the pack!
- Web-based sessions allow coaches to work directly in your system, making suggestions throughout the session.
- Invite anyone from your team to the sessions, we can teach individuals or a small group.
- Coaches provide customized strategies and recommended best practices for you to setup and use PetExec.
- Click here for more information about Golden Paw Coaching.
PetExec Packmates Perks
- Ongoing system upgrades are included in your monthly subscription, based on feature requests from our packmates.
- Monthly subscription fee covers all the features, security, and support that PetExec has to offer. No hidden fees. The price you signed up with will never increase as long as you remain an active subscriber of PetExec.
- Industry-leading support via online chats, emails, or phone.
- Join the Pack! Packmates have exclusive access to our Facebook PetExec Packmate page. Share ideas with some of the best and brightest business owners in the industry.
- PetExec works with preferred vendors who provide excellent service and have made the PetExec cut.
- Set up PetExec based on your pricing and physical space. Create your own products and services in the system based on your business needs.
- Manage employee scheduling with time clock capability.
- Manage PetExec user administration. Set different administration levels by employee or by job description. Employees may use the system per your discretion but won’t get their paws on anything you don’t want them to access.
- Manage your business with the combined In-house Dashboard view. Dashboard quickly shows you how many pets are checked into daycare, boarding, grooming, or alternative services. Dashboard easily filters and sorts data with one click.
- Additional logging throughout making it easier to manage your system and employees. Added boarding logging to the bottom of each boarding page.
- Send your clients an SMS text message with just one click. Contact us for more details about usability. For an additional charge you can add text imaging. PetExec SMS text messaging logs to track your communications.
- PetExec features a multitude of reports. From the activities of the pets, financial transactions, statistics, and histories to calendars and so much more. All available 24/7. Everything to keep you in-the-know.
- Revenue reports are exportable to Excel or tab delimited files. Available with break down by date range, payment type, service type and more. All can be imported into most popular accounting programs.
- Provide secure access to your PetExec account to your accountant. Your accountant can collect business reports and financial data 24/7 from your PetExec system.
- QuickBooks Export available to quickly upload your data from PetExec into QuickBooks online.
- Easily compare your billing and service statistics data year-over-year.
- Daycare reports by Play Area or Summary Data helps you keep on track of your daycare occupancy.
- Generate a scheduled revenue report to forecast earnings projections based on scheduled appointments.
- Forecast occupancy/pets based on scheduled appointments.
Powerful Email Capability
- Customized branded emails. Set up your preferences for PetExec to send emails. Add a personal touch for client appointment reminders, vaccination alerts, and more.
- Your PetExec system is branded to your business not ours. Put your best face forward. Design emails to match your own brand. Use your own artwork as an email header.
- Confirmation and reminder emails can be automatically sent to the client. Reminders may also be sent automatically to remind clients of upcoming reservations. Medication and feeding preference information from the Pet Record is carried over into the boarding reservation to track all the important information for a 4-legged guest.
- Send email blasts directly to targeted message to your clients. Send emails with current offers and marketing messages or email employees important messages.
- Track automated appointment reminder emails sent to customers, appointment changes, owner, pet and staff record changes.
- Email Templates and Report Cards with even more images, color backgrounds, templates, social media links and a preview mode.
- PetExec allows for document storage. You or your clients can upload important documents and pictures directly into your PetExec system.
- Time to go paperless. PetExec allows your clients to electronically sign contracts and boarding agreement documents.
- Add groomer work schedules to PetExec and to view their availability on the grooming calendar! Click right on the calendar and the details will carry into the grooming appointment, making scheduling quick and easy.
- Two-day views of the grooming calendar allows you to view all grooming appointments and groomer availability for each of your groomers.
- Use the calendar to “drag and drop” grooming appointments to reassign groomers, dates and or times.
- This same feature can all be used for your unique “scheduled services” and employee time clock calendars.
- Allows you to view your multiple types of appointments such as: boarding, scheduled daycare, and grooming all in one Company calendar.
- Boarding Calendar with optional display and color coding by status.
- Increased number of items visible on calendar.
Two-Legged Owner Login
- You have control over what your paw-parents see when they log into the owner portal. An awesome feature that takes you a few short wags to complete by simply marking items as “show to owner”.
- Secure login for pet owners. Pet owners may schedule appointments, modify pet information, make payments and more. You control what owners are able to access by setting the preferences ahead of time.
- Your company logo is displayed to your two-legged customers when they login to their account.
- Add personalized notes for paw-parents to read about their pet’s stay.
- Paw-parents can upload documents and electronically sign your contracts and boarding agreements.
- Create “per-owner” level pricing. For example, use this feature to offer a discount to the military or a program where specific customers receive unique pricing.
- Webcam accessibility. We provide a link to a page so that your customers can log in to PetExec and select the link to your camera. We don’t want just anyone to be able to spot Fido playing online, just your customers with secure access.
- Request Scheduled Services for appointments (for services such as swimming lessons, one-on-one training or any other services you offer through the scheduled services module).
- Paw-parents can add products and services when scheduling a boarding, including: cuddle time, treats, walks or any of your products and services.
- Paw-parents can make boarding deposits when scheduling boarding from the owner portal. (Only available with real-time credit card processing.)
- Pet owners can purchase daycare and boarding packages online. (Only available with real-time credit card processing.)
- Paw-parents can add their pets to a wait-list when scheduling a boarding rooms are full.
Pet Daycare Module
- Create options for daycare types and prices unique to your business including daycare packages.
- Access vaccination information quickly and easily. Color-coding tells you immediately if a pet’s vaccinations are not up-to-date or about to expire. Pet safety is important at PetExec just like it is for you.
- Schedule daycare services for your four-legged customers. PetExec tracks pets by owner, so you can schedule a daycare stay for all the pets in a family with one reservation or schedule them separately if they each have unique options.
- Schedule a one-time daycare stay or schedule reoccurring visits all at once. Check your walk-in clients into daycare with just a few clicks.
- Quickly sign pets into daycare with just a few clicks. You can then quickly and easily take care of that pet owner as well. Add services to a daycare stay quickly with a drop-down menu at check-in or add a note about that pet.
- Create unique play areas in the system. Indicate on the pet record the play areas that best suit each pet. This information will be displayed at the time the daycare reservation is made.
- Create a customized report card about a pet stay and email or print for your 2-legged clients.
- Print an order estimate. Easily access your customer’s shopping cart to add retail items or additional products and services.
- Checking out a pet is easy! Services received are in the cart then you can add, modify, or delete products and services at checkout. Add a note at checkout and click to send an email receipt or thank you.
- Track daycare guests via play areas. Assign from dashboard or drag and drop between play areas to quickly assign guests.
Pet Boarding Module
- Create unique boarding products and services based on your business model. Create boarding and daycare packages and set pricing accordingly.
- PetExec is busy calculating the hours and days the pet is boarded so checkout is a breeze. Add daycare fees automatically after boarding for your four-legged guests who want to stay and continue playing.
- Schedule a boarding stay for your four-legged customers. PetExec tracks pets by owner so you can schedule a boarding stay for all the pets in a family with one reservation or schedule them separately if they each have unique options.
- Access vaccination information quickly and easily. Color-coding tells you immediately if a pet’s vaccinations are not up-to-date or about to expire. Pet safety is a number one priority at PetExec just like it is for you.
- Create your “kennel or boarding space” allotment. PetExec will track your occupancy and prohibit additional reservations when you are full. PetExec will permit you to double-book a client.
- Add grooming appointments or appointments for additional services to a boarding when scheduling. If the boarding is cancelled the additional appointments will be cancelled as well.
- Add products and services to the boarding as an “add-on” with no scheduling required. Simply add those products and services to the customers cart anytime during the boarding stay.
- Schedule boarding with “wait list” or “pending deposits” status to help manage your reservations.
- You are always able to review a snapshot of your Kennel Count at the time of the boarding reservation.
- Added “Qty/Day” field. Allows more flexibility when setting up your system to price by room, pet size or cage free.
- New improvements to Boarding Snapshot. Quickly identify pets with additional services. Added quick link to kennel usage per day.
Pet Grooming Module
- Create your grooming services and set prices accordingly.
- Set different pricing types by breed and or size to determine correct pricing. Groomers have the flexibility to set their pricing and schedule.
- Schedule a grooming service by itself or add grooming to a boarding stay. You can also schedule a time for the grooming appointment and a specific groomer.
- Track groomer’s commission by employee. Print a report showing all commissions by groomer.
- Monthly, weekly, or daily calendar view of all grooming appointments. Color-coding by employee will make it easy to see the availability of your groomers.
Pet Training Module
- Keep track and create rosters and other information on classes and students with PetExec.
- Either add the class cost to the cart or take payment right from the Dashboard.
- Monthly, weekly, or daily calendar view of all training classes.
- Use color-coding for each class makes it easy to see a schedule at a glance.
- Offer your owners the option to request and register for group training classes through the PetExec Owner Portal in addition to all the other services offered.
Alternative Scheduled Services Module
- Create packages for any product or unique services using the scheduled services module.
- List unique services such as dog walks, aromatherapy, massages, one-on-one training and consultations.
- Build these services in PetExec and price them accordingly.
- Schedule these services independently or along with a boarding visit.
- You also have the option of assigning the service to an employee.
- Sign the pet into this service and it is automatically added to that customer’s shopping cart.
- View a calendar to see all our your scheduled services by month, week, day or to view a list of all scheduled services.
Retail Services Module Barcode Compatible
- PetExec is barcode compatible.
- Use barcodes from your retail items to identify items during the checkout process.
Barcode Key Tags
- Barcode Key Tags are designed for easy check-in for 4-legged customers. One barcode number is assigned per pet owner for all their listed pets.
- Barcode Key Tags are made by Vanguard ID Systems
- Quantity discount to our PetExec customers if purchased from this PetExec site.
- Teslin® production process offers a five-year guarantee on the life and performance of key tag.
- More information about Barcode Key Tags.
- We’ve added the ability to provide programming Application Programming Interface (API) to handle most owner-side functionality and calendars.
- With the PetExec API, you will have the ability to retrieve a list of daycare pet guests during a date range. The data will contain information such as the pet, pet breed, owner, the daycare services for the appointment, the start and end date, and the pick-up/drop-off times.
- We are only providing the data that your developer can use for display in a calendar, any way you choose. You will also be able to retrieve the calendar for boarding, grooming, and scheduled services.
- This link contains the full data example.
- PetExec is currently restricted to transferring owners, pets, vaccination types, pet vaccinations (what expires when for each pet), breeds and veterinarians. We do not currently transfer schedules, calendars, billing and other information.
- Transferring data from one system to another is more complex than simply transferring data from one field to another. PetExec cannot guarantee the accuracy of the data provided from a different vendor database.
- If your data is in a format that requires custom programming, additional time to address the complexities may be required.
- More information about Data Transfer.
SMS Picture Messaging
- Add Picture Messaging Option with an unlimited number of image texting to all pet owners in your system.
- Picture Messaging Option is an additional $10 monthly charge to your subscription.
- SMS texting is included in your monthly PetExec subscription with SMS text messaging logs to track your communications.
- Client reply functionality to your PetExec text message is currently not available.
Click this PetExec Documentation Link to see visual representation of these features and more.